Solutions for Living at Home can assist you during respite care, recovery from a surgery or chronic illness, help you with an aging parent, or just provide a helping hand with simple chores and responsibilities. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and provide services on a long term or limited basis.
We understand the needs of each client are different. Our highly trained staff will work closely with you, your family, and your healthcare providers to develop and deliver a specialized plan that is just right for your needs and circumstances.
All the assistance you need, right in your own home.
- Hospital/Transitional Care: Assistance with discharge/rehab instructions, medication reminders, and appointment coordination.
- Wellness Support: Mind stimulation, social activities, and companionship.
- Transportation: Shopping, errands, medical appointments, pharmacy pick-up, and social outings.
- Housekeeping: Routine cleaning, laundry, ironing, vacuuming, linen change, organizing, and pet care.
- Personal Care: Help with bathing, dressing, hair care, oral care, and shaving.
- Meals: Meal planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation, and meal delivery service.
- Private Nursing Services: Nursing assessments, medication management, lab draws, wound care, administration of injections, physician communication.
- Home Modifications: Construction services and safety recommendations.
- Home Care Supplies: Personal, medical, and home delivery service.
- Customized Services Available: Please let us know what other needs you may have.